1. The guests of this hotel shall be allowed to explored at their own leisure, and their needs will be readily fulfilled. Their comfort is of the utmost importance.
2. These residents shall only be allowed to sleep in the rooms that are provided for them. Management is not responsible for any otherworldly possession or other misfortunes that might occur from doing otherwise.
3. Violence against your fellow guests is permitted. There is to be no interference from the spirits on this.
4. If, however, you attempt to destroy parts of the hotel walls, expect a great deal of resistance.
5. The death of a guest could allow for your temporary residency here to end, so long as the guilty party is not discovered.
6. Guests need only to speak aloud and request the presence of the host for him to appear. All conversation with him is confidential.
7. There will be no immediate punishment if you try to attack the host, but be warned: YOU WILL FAIL.
8. No flash pictures, please! The spirits are frightfully sensitive to bright lights.