1. The temporary living residents of our manor shall be allowed to explored at their own leisure, and their needs will be readily fulfilled. Their comfort is of the utmost importance.
2. These residents shall only be allowed to sleep in the rooms that are provided for them. Management is not responsible for any otherworldly possession or other pranks that might occur from doing otherwise.
3. Violence against your fellow residents is permitted. There is to be no interference from the spirits on this.
4. If, however, you attempt to destroy parts of mansion walls or attack it's naturally-occurring residents, expect a great deal of resistance.
5. The death of a resident could allow for your temporary residency here to end, so long as the guilty party is not discovered.
6. Residents need only to speak aloud and request the presence of their Host for him to appear. All conversation with him is confidential.
7. DO NOT GO NEAR THE ATTIC
8. No flash pictures, please! We spirits are frightfully sensitive to bright lights.